digital
marketer

Strategy | Search | Sales Funnels

PROVEN DIGITAL MARKETING TO INCREASE SALES

I help course creators, business coaches and ecommerce stores attract their ideal customers and convert them into life-long clients.

Using proven techniques, I help businesses to scale whilst reducing the need to rely on expensive advertising.

Ready to Grow Your Sales?

Do you ever feel that you’re spending too much on advertising? Maybe you’re frustrated as you watch competitors getting ahead of you. Or perhaps you’re just not making enough sales?

There’s a good chance you need a better marketing strategy.

I’ve worked with numerous clients and helped them transform their returns from digital marketing, including the businesses below:

Years experience

results

36% Increase in sales

Increased sales for a lighting ecommerce company by 36%, without increasing the cost of advertising.

Google #1 Rankings

Researched and wrote numerous articles for a niche craft ecommerce store that have achieved rankings at the top of page 1 on Google.

top performing sales Funnels

Built sales funnels for a business coach, which surpassed all previous sales of their services.

31% reduction in Ad Spend

Increased PPC leads for a major translation services company by 67%, whilst also cutting the ad spend by 31%.

Services

Here are my marketing services to help your business grow

Strategy
search
sales funnels

“better strategy…better sales”

paul Ajao

Why Use Search and Sales Funnels?

After working in digital marketing agencies for over 10 years, I saw a critical problem occur again and again…

Most businesses are lucky if 5% of website visitors are ready to buy their products. But what happens to the other 95%?

Many businesses can’t afford the ever-increasing costs of digital advertising if 95% of people don’t buy.

If you’ve ever thought to yourself “There has to be a better way”, then you’d be right.

I help businesses attract highly targeted traffic that is interested in their products. I then use sales funnels and email copywriting to engage visitors and convert them into customers.

How will it work for your business?

Find out how a better strategy can grow the sales of your business.

There’s no need to use high pressure selling, cold calling or ‘latest fad’ marketing gimmicks

Just let your sales funnel do the heavy lifting of presenting the right offer at the ideal point in the customer journey.

Contact me to discuss how we can set this up together.

laptop

What People are Saying

“I know when you send out an email, because I can just see the sales coming in.”
Cindy
Store owner

Got Questions?

Whether it’s about process, pricing or scope, I’ve got you covered.

You can find answers to the most commonly asked questions by clicking the link below.